Monday, September 23, 2013

Princess Haley loves guided masturbation over the phone

My name is Princess Haley and I work as a phone sex operator at the best company out there, Princess Phone Sex. Every day I get to play with hot sexy men, listening to them masturbate to my voice while I get to do the same. It’s a beautiful life. As you can imagine my days are filled with orgasmic pleasure from multiple men. Good thing I'm a horny woman.

I wanted to touch on a subject that I know I use every single day. 

Guided masturbation



Now There is no actual definition for guided masturbation which was hard for me to believe Wikipedia had nothing on this.

So we all know jerking off alone is perfectly fine. Masturbating with a partner is so much hotter. I love watching a man jerk off. Putting my fingers over his, feeling the mushroom tip cock get wet in our hands. What I love even more, is to sit back, rub my pussy and tell you how to do it. Watching you get closer, making you slow down, keeping you right on the edge. Oh yes!

With my sweet, sexy voice guiding you, telling you how hard to grip, how fast to stroke, encouraging you the whole way. It feels so good to let a woman take control, doesn't it? To not think about it, to just do it how she wants it.

You should give me a call so I can bring you to that sticky wet orgasm that you so seek by guiding you.

Haley
1-888-964-8902

No comments:

Post a Comment